- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1994
- Creighton University, B.A., political science, summa cum laude, 1991
1700 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68102-2068
Amy Erlbacher-Anderson is a member of the firm's Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Law Practice Group, practicing primarily in the areas of employee benefits and immigration. Prior to entering private practice, she practiced tax law overseas. Ms. Erlbacher-Anderson graduated from the Creighton University School of Law. While in law school, she served as an Assistant Editor for Creighton Law Review and a board member for the Domestic Moot Court board and was the recipient of the Nebraska State Bar Silver Quill Award for Legal Writing Excellence.
Ms. Erlbacher-Anderson is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and currently serves as Vice Chair of one of its national liaison committees to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service and has spoken at its national conferences. She is a former Chapter Chairperson for the Iowa-Nebraska Chapter and member of AILA's Board of Governors. She has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Creighton University School of Law and Central Texas College. Ms. Erlbacher-Anderson is included in the Great Plains Super Lawyers list for her work in Immigration, Employee Benefits & ERISA and Labor and Employment Law and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2007 for her work in Immigration Law.
- "Immigration 101," The Nebraska Lawyer, May 2006.
- "Back from Iraq: Benefits Rights Under Federal Law," The Nebraska Lawyer, May 2005.
- "Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas: Neglected Visas for Neglected Children," The Nebraska Lawyer, May 2004.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 1994
Seminars & Events
- 2013 Baird Holm Labor Law Forum
- 2012 Baird Holm Labor Law Forum
- 2011 Baird Holm Labor Law Forum
- Save the Date for the 23rd Annual Baird Holm Labor Law Forum
- 2010 Baird Holm Labor Law Forum
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Past Member Board of Governors; Iowa-Nebraska, Past Chapter Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary; Vice Chair Vermont Service Center Committee
- Human Resource Association of the Midlands
- Pension Counsel of the Midlands
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Leadership Omaha Class 28
- Omaha Junior League