Chandler D. Gall concentrates his practice on health care law. He represents hospitals, health care facilities, physician practices and other health care providers in regulatory, transactional and reimbursement matters.
Chandler graduated from the Creighton University School of Law in 2020, cum laude. While there, he earned J.D. concentration certifications in Business Law and Health Law. He was also the recipient of the CALI award in Business Planning. Chandler previously worked at two large corporations and brings an extensive background in business management and business leadership. He graduated from William Jewell College with a Bachelor of Science in Business with an emphasis in Marketing in 2010.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- William Jewell College, B.S., Business, 2010
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska Bar Association, Member
- American Health Law Association, Member
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2021
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, 2021