Charity C. Koory is an advanced certified litigation paralegal at Baird Holm with more than 20 years of experience in the legal field. She has worked in numerous jurisdictions including county, district and federal courts throughout the country.
Charity assists in all aspects of litigation including the drafting of pleadings, correspondence, discovery requests and responses, subpoenas, medical/fact summaries, voluminous eDiscovery management, as well as deposition and trial preparation.
- National Association of Legal Assistants Advanced Certified Paralegal Designation, 2015
- Bellevue University, B.S., Marketing Management, 2011
- Metropolitan Community College, A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, 2009
- National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Paralegal Designation, 2006
- Western Iowa Tech Community College, A.A.S., Legal Assistant Studies, 2000
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Omaha Legal Professionals Association
- Mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands