Jennifer L. Hiatt focuses her practice on zoning, land use, renewable energy and general real estate matters. She represents clients in development, financing, leasing, acquisition, and sale of real property.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked with an engineering firm in Kearney, Nebraska, helping communities throughout Greater Nebraska identify and realize sustainable growth opportunities. She also spent two years with the Nebraska State Bar Association as Director of Section Facilitation and Publications.
Jennifer received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2017, with a concentration in land use and natural resource development. While in law school, she served as a member of the Lancaster County Board of Zoning Appeals. Prior to law school, she received her Bachelor of Arts with a major in American History from the University of the Nebraska-Lincoln. Jennifer is a native of Hershey, Nebraska.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., concentration in Land Use and Natural Resource Development, 2017
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A., American History, 2011
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Lincoln Bar Association, Member
- Leadership Lincoln – Hot Topics Committee
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2017