Sarah M. Gorsche concentrates her practice on all aspects of labor and employment matters. She defends employers in cases involving claims under Title VII, the ADA, the ADEA, the FLSA, and other federal and state employment laws. In addition, she advises clients on best practices to comply with these laws.
Sarah received her Juris Doctor, with high distinction, from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2020, where she was a member and Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review. Prior to law school, Sarah graduated from Boston College, cum laude, in 2015 and worked for a Fortune 500 company conducting sales analytics.
- Boston College, B.A. Communication, cum laude, 2015
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with high distinction, 2020
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2020
- US District Court, District of Nebraska, 2020
- Iowa, 2021
- US District Court, Northern District of Iowa, 2021
- US District Court, Southern District of Iowa, 2021