Giving Back to Our Community
Our attorneys are encouraged to participate in civic, charitable, and professional activities. We have held leadership positions in many local and regional charitable organizations, art groups, service clubs, and educational institutions.
The firm has supplied leadership to the organized bar for many years, including:
- Four presidents of the Nebraska State Bar Association
- Three presidents and one treasurer of the Omaha Bar Association
- Two presidents of the Barrister’s Club
- Two chairs of the Nebraska State Supreme Court’s Advisory Committee on Legal Ethics
- Co-founder and officer of NCLE, Inc.
- President of the National Council of School Board Attorneys
- Two presidents of the American Academy of Hospital Attorneys (now the American Health Lawyers Association)
- Numerous past and present section and committee chairs of state and local bar associations and members of the House of Delegates of the Nebraska State Bar Association