Krista M. Eckhoff represents clients in a variety of complex probate, trust, estate, commercial, intellectual property, and real estate matters. She has represented clients in federal and state courts, and is experienced in arbitration.
Krista also advises clients regarding various antitrust and anti-corruption laws. She investigates the risks clients face under antitrust laws (including the Sherman Act and the Clayton Act) and anti-corruption laws (including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), and assists clients in developing relevant compliance programs.
Krista is a 2010 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Law, magna cum laude, and also earned an MBA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2007. She practiced law in Chicago prior to joining Baird Holm.
Areas of Practice
- University of Illinois College of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2010
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MBA, with distinction, 2007
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, BSBA, with distinction, 2006
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Kids Can Community, Board Member
- Metro Area Suicide Prevention Coalition, Member
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2010
- United States Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Nebraska, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, 2014