Krista helps fiduciaries (including trustees, personal representatives, and executors) and others who need guidance in managing disputes or claims regarding an estate, will, or trust, and who often need an answer to one or more of the following questions:
- How do I effectively administer a trust involving complicated family dynamics?
- How do I ensure my parent’s intentions are honored after their death?
- How do I effectively combat claims that I have poorly managed assets?
- How do I ensure that my claim in an estate is paid?
- How do I address concerns that my parent’s assets are being managed properly?
Krista enjoys taking complicated trust, estate, trademark, copyright, and commercial disputes and, by utilizing relationships with experts and working with clients, telling each client’s story in a persuasive way to the judge or jury (or arbitrator or even the TTAB).
Whether she’s utilizing her advocacy skills to leverage an early settlement or preparing a client’s position for trial, Krista works hard to get the best outcome possible.
Krista is a 2010 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Law, magna cum laude, and also earned an MBA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2007. She practiced law in Chicago prior to joining Baird Holm.
Areas of Practice
- University of Illinois College of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2010
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MBA, with distinction, 2007
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, BSBA, with distinction, 2006
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Kids Can Community, Board Member
- Nebraska Children’s Home Society, Board Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois, 2010
- United States Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Nebraska, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, 2014