Kristine P. Krupka serves as an advanced certified paralegal at Baird Holm, with a focus on labor, employment, and employee benefits. She assists with the document management of voluminous employment litigation cases, including class-action lawsuits, which includes scanning, reviewing, organizing, and preparing discovery documents and maintaining various databases. Kris has more than 12 years of experience in the legal field, specializing in employment litigation in the county, district, and federal courts.
Kris also assists the attorneys in drafting correspondence, pleadings, discovery requests and responses, pretrial memorandums, settlement agreements and releases; preparation of subpoenas for medical records and employment records; and performing extensive background checks.
- Metropolitan Community College, Paralegal Studies, 2005—2006
- Iowa State University, Psychology, 1996—1997
- National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Paralegal Designation, 2012
- National Association of Legal Assistants Advanced Certified Paralegal Designation – e-Discovery, 2020
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska Paralegal Association