Morgan L. Kreiser practices in the area of employee benefits, ERISA, tax law, and public employer retirement systems. She represents clients with respect to all aspects of ERISA compliance and employee benefit programs, including retirement and 401(k) plans, deferred compensation, and health and welfare benefits.
Morgan received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law, where she served on the Creighton Law Review. There, she was also inducted into the National Order of the Barristers based on her outstanding participation and performance as a student advocate and received a CALI Excellence for the Future award in State and Local Tax. She graduated from Central College with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Central College, B.A., 2014
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- The National Order of Barristers, 2017
- Creighton University School of Law’s Young Alumni Association
- Pension Council of the Midlands
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2017
- Iowa, 2018
Selected Recent Publications
- “Loosen Up: Breaking Free from Strict ‘With Particularity’ Requirements when Pleading Fraud for Qui Tam Actions Brought under the FCA,” Creighton Law Review, 2016