Baird Holm offers comprehensive U.S. immigration and visa services to businesses, schools, and health care institutions. These services cover a broad spectrum of immigration related matters. We have the resources and expertise in diverse areas of immigration law to meet our clients' changing needs and recommend the appropriate level of service. We differentiate ourselves through representing employers, not employees, and by providing high quality client service, while furnishing the most efficient representation possible.
Services include preparation and submission of all nonimmigrant visa petitions, such as H-1B (specialty occupation), L-1 (intra-company transferee), and assisting hospitals to secure J-1 waivers of foreign residency requirements.
We also have the resources to assist our clients in obtaining employment-based permanent residency (Green Cards) based upon the nonimmigrant visa status of their employees, immigration policy guidance, and compliance issues, including Form I-9 and H-1B Labor Condition Application documentation compliance.
Nonimmigrant Visa Services
- J-1 Waivers for Foreign Physicians
- H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa that Includes Transfer of Employment and Extensions
- L-1 Intra-Company Transfer
- Canadian-based Nonimmigrant Visa Processing
- B-1 for Entry into the United States on Business
- TN Visa Category for Nationals of Canada/Mexico under the NAFTA Agreement
Employment-Based Permanent Residency Status
- Labor Certification
- Employment-Based Immigrant Petition
- Adjustment of Status/Consular Processing
- Employment Authorization Document and Advance Parole
- I-9 Audits
- Developing a Public Access File Required by the Department of Labor