Abigail T. Mohs is a member of the firm’s health care practice group. Her practice focuses on regulatory compliance and transactional matters for health care providers with a special emphasis on hospital-physician arrangements and compliance with Federal and state privacy and access laws including HIPAA, Part 2, and Information Blocking. Abby regularly assists clients with the regulatory complexities related to health care transactions of all sizes.
Since 2021, Abby has been selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch® in the field of Health Care Law.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked in insurance contracting and health IT compliance where she gained valuable experience navigating the changing landscape of legal and regulatory matters. Abby received her undergraduate degree from Creighton University and her law degree from Hamline University School of Law.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Creighton University, B.A., History, magna cum laude, 2007
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Health Law Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Iowa Society of Health Care Attorneys
Bar & Court Admissions
- Minnesota, 2010
- Missouri, 2011
- Nebraska, 2015
- Iowa, 2021
Selected Recent Publications
- “Large and In Charge of Their Employment Discrimination Destiny: Whether Obese Americans Now Qualify as Disabled Under the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008,” Hamline Journal of Public Law & Policy, Fall 2009
- “Alerts Issued Advising Of “Critical” Vulnerabilities In Certain Siemens Imaging Devices,” American Health Lawyers Association, August 2017