Erin E. Busch primarily represents health care clients, including hospitals, physicians, physician clinics, skilled nursing facilities, nursing facilities, and specialty health care services providers. Her practice focuses on regulatory compliance and contracting matters, including HIPAA, medical staff and allied health professionals issues, Medicare, Medicaid, 340B, and the No Surprises Act, with a special emphasis on Federal and state privacy laws and data protection issues. Erin also advises public entities regarding open meetings, public records, and governance issues.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked in the General Counsel’s Office of a public higher education institution and her practice focused on data privacy and security, public records, open meetings, regulatory compliance, contracting, and governance issues.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2005
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in History and Computer Applications, cum laude, 1999
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- American Health Law Association
- Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- ICAN Influence Program, Graduate (2012-2013)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2006
- Iowa, 2005
- Minnesota, 2007