Jacqueline A. Pueppke represents clients in connection with a broad variety of commercial financing and real estate transactions. She represents national, regional and local lending institutions and borrowers in structuring and documenting transactions for commercial real estate financing, construction financing, asset-based financing and agricultural financing. She also represents clients in the acquisition, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
Jackie is the Chair of the Firm’s Finance and Creditors’ Rights section. In that position, she is responsible for the training and development of associate attorneys in the section, and for the expansion of the section’s client base.
Jackie was named one of Ten Outstanding Young Omahans by the Omaha Jaycees in 2010, was the co-chair of the 2012 ICAN Women’s Leadership Conference, and was a recipient of the Midlands Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award in 2013. Jackie is a 2011 graduate of the Agricultural Lending Institute sponsored by the Ag Lenders Society of California and the University Business Center at the Craig School of Business at California State University, Fresno, and was a faculty member for the Agricultural Lending Institute from 2012-2015. Since 2015, Jackie has been selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Real Estate Law.
Areas of Practice
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D, 2001
- Creighton University, B.A., 1998
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- CREW Omaha – Founding Member, President 2010, and Delegate to the CREW Network Council of Delegates 2009-2016
- ICAN (Institute for Career Advancement Needs) – Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Omaha Permaculture – Board of Directors
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Bar & Court Admissions
- Kansas, 2001
- Nebraska, 2001
Selected Practice Highlights
- Representing insurance companies in secured loans throughout the United States totaling over $2 billion in the aggregate
- Representing regional banks in commercial real estate loans secured by office, retail, apartment, hotel, or industrial properties
- Advising numerous real estate investors and developers in connection with real estate sales, purchases, and leases, including office buildings and industrial properties
- Representing a hospital client in connection with the construction and leasing of a new 60,000 medical office building
- Representing a developer in connection with land acquisition, development, and entitlements for $200 million data center project