Katie Wunderlich’s practice focuses on tax-exempt matters, estate planning, corporate transactions, and federal and state tax planning issues.
Katie is a native of Boise, Idaho. She grew up abroad, spending several years in each of Japan and Taiwan. Katie graduated from the University of Notre Dame School of Law in 2019, magna cum laude. While in law school, she was a Dean’s Circle Fellow, a distinction awarded to the top 10 percent of the Class of 2019. Katie received the Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Program of Study in Business Law for her graduating class, as well as Faculty Awards for Excellence in Contracts, Corporate Governance, Trusts & Estates and International Taxation. Katie received her Bachelor’s Degree from Boise State University, where she majored in Health Science Studies with minors in Addiction Studies and Chinese.
Areas of Practice
- University of Notre Dame School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Boise State University, B.S., Health Science Studies, magna cum laude, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- Idaho, 2021
- Nebraska, 2019
Selected Practice Highlights
- Advising nonprofit corporations, including 501(c)(3) public charities and private foundations, on corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Providing guidance to employers with employees telecommuting from out-of-state on tax compliance matters
- Preparing comprehensive tailored estate plans for individuals and married couples