Kimberly A. Lammers assists clients with advice and representation for issues relating to Federal health care program fraud and abuse laws, regulatory compliance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, clinical denials and appeals including RAC audits, contracting, medical staff, licensure, credentialing, conflict of interest, and human subject research and IRB issues. Prior to joining the firm, she spent 13 years working for a large health system in the areas of compliance and revenue cycle, and most recently served as that health system’s Vice President of Compliance.
Kim is also a Certified Professional Coder through the American Academy of Professional Coders, and has completed ICD-10 proficiency testing through the AAPC.Kim is licensed in both Iowa and Nebraska, and is active as a member of various legal associations, including the American Health Lawyers Association and the Health Care Compliance Association.Kim received her law degree from Creighton University School of Law, summa cum laude, and received her undergraduate degree from the University of South Dakota, magna cum laude, with University honors.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1997
- University of South Dakota, B.A., Political Science and Classics, magna cum laude with University honors, 1994
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Health Care Compliance Association, Member
- American Academy of Professional Coders, Certified Professional Coder
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 1997
- Iowa, 2005
- South Dakota, 2019
- Wisconsin, 2019