Kristin N. Lindgren is a member of the firm’s Health Care practice group. She assists health care entities with all aspects of health care law, including regulatory, compliance, transactional, and HIPAA matters. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in health care administration and became familiar with the inner workings of large health care systems.
Kristin graduated from Creighton University School of Law in 2021, cum laude. While there, she served as vice president of the Health Law Student Association. Prior to law school, she graduated with a Master’s degree in Health Care Administration and Policy from Bellevue University in 2017, and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration and Policy from Creighton University in 2015.
Areas of Practice
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- Bellevue University, MHA, Health Care Administration and Policy, 2017
- Creighton University, B.A., Health Care Administration and Policy, 2015
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Health Law Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2021
Selected Recent Publications
- IRS Notice 2021-56 – Confirmation of Exemption Standards for Limited Liability Companies