Six Baird Holm Attorneys Present at the 2023 NSBA Annual Meeting
Six Baird Holm Attorneys, including Jonathan Breuning, Michael Chase, Steve Davidson, Chris Hedican, Randy Wright, and Hannes Zetzsche, participated in a number of panels and presentations at this year’s Nebraska State Bar Association Annual Meeting in La Vista, Nebraska.
The Annual NSBA meeting was expected to draw more than 2,000 lawyers from across the state, placing it among the largest meetings in the nation.
Here is a look into the topics our attorneys covered throughout the week.
- Michael Chase: Health Law Year-in-Review
- Randy Wright and Jonathan Breuning: Transitioning Yourself and Your Law Practice Toward Retirement
- Steve Davidson: Is It Privileged or Not: Practical Considerations for In-House Counsel Concerning the Scope of the Attorney-Client and Work Product Privileges
- Chris Hedican: Being Both Zealous and Professional when Representing Your Client at Trial
- Hannes Zetzsche: PFAS: How Are They Regulated, and Where Are They Headed?
For more information, see the event brochure here.