Sapphire M. Andersen is a member of the firm’s Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Group. She assists employers in all aspects of labor and employment law compliance, including preparing and reviewing personnel policies, advising on equal employment opportunity, and defending claims of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation filed with local, state, and federal agencies.
Sapphire graduated from Creighton University School of Law, magna cum laude, and with pro bono service distinction. At graduation, Sapphire was honored with the 2021 Outstanding Service to the Law School Award and the 2021 Donald P. Lay Award for her contributions to Creighton Law Review. She served as a school representative for the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition and ABA Client Counseling Competition. Sapphire also graduated from Creighton University with a M.S. degree in Government Organization & Leadership. Prior to law school, Sapphire graduated from the University of Nebraska Omaha, summa cum laude, in 2016, earning Bachelor’s degrees in English and Political Science.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- Creighton University, M.S. in Government Organization & Leadership, 2021
- University of Nebraska Omaha, B.A., English and Political Science, summa cum laude, 2016
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Fund of Omaha Circles (Class 10)
- HR Nebraska, Social Media Director
Bar & Court Admissions
- Nebraska, 2021
- Iowa, 2022